WASHINGTON, Sept. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — AARP members can take advantage of benefits and discounts this fall from several new providers. These new additions include savings from ADT Home Security, Hero© Smart Pill Dispenser, Holland America Line, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, and RushMyPassport.
“We regularly are on the look-out to identify new benefits to bring online for AARP members that touch on categories that are important to their needs and lifestyles,” said John Larew, AARP Services President and CEO “We know that AARP members love to travel, they care about their health, and they take care of their homes. We are pleased to add to our suite of member benefits some great offerings that speak to the things that members care most about.”
- ADT – AARP members can save 5% on monthly home security monitoring that covers smart home security systems including intrusion monitoring, connected smoke and CO detection, and smart automation from video doorbells and security cameras to smart locks. This offer can be combined with other ADT offers. *Terms apply.
- Hero© Smart Pill Dispenser – AARP members can save 8% and receive a waived initiation fee on Hero, the first end-to-end medication management service with smart pill dispenser and connected app. You can set your medication schedule in Hero’s mobile app, load up to a 90-day supply of 10 different medications, and receive alerts from Hero’s smart dispenser.
- Holland America Line – AARP members receive up to $200 in onboard credit per stateroom, based on the length of the cruise and the stateroom chosen. Holland America Line’s fleet of 11 ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents, including cruises in Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts – AARP members receive an upgrade to I Prefer Explorer tier status and 2,500 I Prefer bonus points when they book and complete their first stay, which can be redeemed towards future stays. Members will also receive a 20% bonus on earned points, free Wi-Fi, a welcome amenity, and room upgrades (upon availability) on every stay.
- RushMyPassport – RushMyPassport offers AARP members exclusive U.S. Passport Renewal Bundles and expedited application processing. These unique service bundles include a user-friendly online application experience, government fees, shipping fees, document pre-check services, and concierge-level support. Restrictions apply.
For more information about the benefits AARP members have access to, visit aarp.org/viewbenefits. AARP commercial member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates.
ADT provides safe, smart and sustainable solutions for people, homes and businesses. Through innovative offerings, unrivaled safety, and a premium customer experience, all delivered by the largest network of smart home security and rooftop solar professionals in the U.S., we empower people to protect and connect to what matters most. For more information, visit adt.com.
About Hero Health
Hero® is the first and only end-to-end medication management solution that automatically dispenses your dose and keeps everyone informed with a simple app. The Hero® smart dispenser stores up to 90 days of up to 10 medications, and a Hero® subscription includes the medication management device, connected app, and 24/7 live support. Healthcare is one of the world’s most challenging problems because of the many barriers — costs, access, human behavior, policies, etc. — that get in between people and their health. Hero® aims to remove those barriers. To learn more, visit https://herohealth.com. Follow us on Facebook; on Instagram; on Twitter, and on LinkedIn.
About Holland America Line
Holland America Line, part of Carnival Corporation and plc has been exploring the world for 150 years with expertly crafted itineraries, extraordinary service and genuine connections to each destination. Offering an ideal mid-sized ship experience, its fleet visits nearly 400 ports in 114 countries around the world and has shared the thrill of Alaska for 75 years — longer than any other cruise line. Holland America Line’s 11 vessels feature a diverse range of enriching activities and amenities focused on destination immersion and personalized travel. The best live music at sea fills each evening, and dining venues feature exclusive selections from world-famous chefs.
About Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 650 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 80 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high-quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The I Prefer hotel rewards program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.
RushMyPassport, a subsidiary of Expedited Travel LLC, is a registered participant in the U.S. Department of State’s National Hand-Carry Program. As an industry leader in expediting U.S. Passports and Global Travel Visas, RushMyPassport helps simplify the application process for obtaining vital travel documents. With a team of experienced professionals and a commitment to exceptional customer service, RushMyPassport helps ensure travelers can embark on their next adventures with ease. For more information, visit RushMyPassport.com.
About AARP Services
AARP Services, founded in 1999, is a wholly-owned taxable subsidiary of AARP. AARP Services manages the provider relationships for and performs quality control oversight of the wide range of products and services that carry the AARP name and are made available by independent providers as benefits to AARP’s millions of members. The provider offers currently span health products, financial products, travel and leisure products, and life event services. Specific products include Medicare supplemental insurance; credit cards, auto and home, mobile home and motorcycle insurance, life insurance and annuities; member discounts on rental cars, cruises, vacation packages and lodging; special offers on technology and gifts; pharmacy services and legal services. AARP Services also engages in new product development activities for AARP and provides certain consulting services to outside companies.
AARP is the nation’s largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering people 50 and older to choose how they live as they age. With a nationwide presence, AARP strengthens communities and advocates for what matters most to the more than 100 million Americans 50-plus and their families: health security, financial stability and personal fulfillment. AARP also produces the nation’s largest circulation publications: AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin. To learn more, visit www.aarp.org/about-aarp/, www.aarp.org/español or follow @AARP, @AARPenEspañol and @AARPadvocates on social media.
Media Contact: Elizabeth Bement – 703-915-5830, [email protected]
SOURCE AARP Services
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-benefits-activated-this-fall-for-aarp-members-301928836.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com